F1 Season 2020.

He's been given a chance to prove a point. I hope he takes it.
Yep. Me too.

Good interview with him on SKY...

Personally, I reckon if he gets into Q3 on Saturday and finishes top 4/5 Sunday, that'd be a very good weekend for him.

Just hope he doesn't bin it in practice! Will have that on tomorrow to see how he does.

NB: Times are later this weekend so a night race rather than an evening one.

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 23.47.21.png

City game fits really nicely between P3 and Q1 too, which is nice.

Nice one. That's one short lap.

Although you can see why the SC is so slow. It handles like a fucking settee! He missed almost half of the apexes FFS.

Missed most of them because he was trying to coax the car into a drift.

George Russell fastest in P1, with 17 mins to go.

Looking good.

Bottas 4th behind the 2 Red Bulls.

Looking like we'll get the fastest/shortest time lap ever in F1 this weekend, which is currently just over 60 seconds.

Reactions: mat
Ha. Yeah, there is that.

Great stuff though.
Exactly.
The two Mercs are like rocketships compared to the others and ANY driver on that grid could win in them.
Doesn't make the tax cheat look so special now does it.

Exactly.
The two Mercs are like rocketships compared to the others and ANY driver on that grid could win in them.
Doesn't make the tax cheat look so special now does it.

Apart from the fact that Hamilton isn’t there so you can’t possibly judge what he would do on that go cart track. Apart from one season anyone who’s gone toe to toe has been smashed and that includes Vettel when he had a super fast Ferrari. He’s a class driver

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.