F1 Season 2021

Just wondering; why are they "weirdos"? And, before you ask, I don't have any particularly strong feelings, pro or anti, for Verstappen or Hamilton. Ricciardo would probably be my favourite F1 driver; he seems a decent bloke, and always seems to have a smile on his face.
I'm presuming the posters cheering on Max are English, or at least from the UK, if so, why would you support a Dutch man over the greatest English F1 driver ever?

I'm presuming the posters cheering on Max are English, or at least from the UK, if so, why would you support a Dutch man over the greatest English F1 driver ever?
Is it, possibly, a case of cheering on anyone who can beat Hamilton more than any great love for Verstappen? He does polarise opinion, somewhat. Then again, so does Verstappen. As I said before, I'm not in either camp. I wouldn't mind seeing how Russell gets on in the next couple of years actually, now he's got arguably the best car in F1 under his backside.

I stopped watching F1 maybe 10 years ago when there was a fuel regulation change or something, and Mercedes, as predicted, were untouchable. For a few years after while I still had half an eye on it they remained untouchable. So I have to ask; have those German bastards been banned yet??? (can I watch again)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.