FA confirm Southgate will stay on until after Euro 2024 (p 101)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was one of two City fans saying they wanted Spain to win. Which if your English is clearly a windup. You can be English and not interested in the national team and just follow City fair enough. But to want another nation to win especially when City have three players in the national side is just clearly attention seeking nonsense.

Fair enough if that’s the case!

If Foden had a centre forward that move like Watkins instead of that statue Kane England might have won a lot easier !

I'd say that's high likely...

Some of those earlier games were crying out for some movement from a striker.

The Watkins goal was the only properly well worked goal England have scored, in terms of playing forward through the midfield and into a striker.

I think it was one of two City fans saying they wanted Spain to win. Which if your English is clearly a windup. You can be English and not interested in the national team and just follow City fair enough. But to want another nation to win especially when City have three players in the national side is just clearly attention seeking nonsense.
It was removed because @BlueHammer85 had posted something very clearly written as a wind up and all related posts calling it out were also removed.

Again, a wind up isn’t just a post that may be deemed controversial by others. It is a post written to offend, anger, or otherwise gain a reaction from multiple users (aka “wind them up”).

Last edited:
Or maybe like me ...I have no interest in international football apart from wanting to see good entertaining football and hoping that the team that plays the best football wins
Really enjoyed the Brazil 70s team Holland in 74 and 78 even though Holland won nothing..
When it's not City I don't really care who wins as long as the games entertaining and hopefully the best team wins..
As Spain play much better football I will hope they win...not attention seeking nonsense just my honest opinion..

It was removed because @BlueHammer85 had posted something very clearly written as a wind up and all related posts calling it out were also removed.

Again, a wind up isn’t just a post that may be deemed controversial by others. It is a post written to offend, anger, or otherwise gain a reaction from multiple users (aka “wind them up”).

I would like to know what I said specifically said that was winding up? Who and what did I say that was offensive?

In any normal world, those cheering on Spain should be classed as wumming.
*fair enough the balanced view in post above.

I would like to know what I said specifically said that was winding up? Who and what did I say that was offensive?

In any normal world, those cheering on Spain should be classed as wumming.
*fair enough the balanced view in post above.
It was the post denigrating other posters through rhetorical device, making up quotes supposedly written by others in the thread, and generally belittling those that disagree with your position.

It was the post denigrating other posters through rhetorical device, making up quotes supposedly spoken by others in the threads, and generally belittling those that disagree with your position.

Hmm, bit blasé. I always answer honestly dispite continually being told I’m ignoring or wumming.
Being supportive of England is sadly an uphill battle on here that borders on being a wum should you dare stick up for the manager or players.
Anyhow, have good night and enjoy match tomorow.

Or maybe like me ...I have no interest in international football apart from wanting to see good entertaining football and hoping that the team that plays the best football wins
Really enjoyed the Brazil 70s team Holland in 74 and 78 even though Holland won nothing..
When it's not City I don't really care who wins as long as the games entertaining and hopefully the best team wins..
As Spain play much better football I will hope they win...not attention seeking nonsense just my honest opinion..
If you are English I can't see how you would want another nation to win. That's just nonsense especially when 3 City players play for our national team.

Didn't see it. So was guessing tbh.

Hmm, bit blasé. I always answer honestly dispite continually being told I’m ignoring or wumming.
Being supportive of England is sadly an uphill battle on here that borders on being a wum should you dare stick up for the manager or players.
Anyhow, have good night and enjoy match tomorow.
You weren’t sticking up for the players or manager in the post in question, you were belittling other posters without made up quotes.

You are smart enough to know it was a wind up. And are now posting in bad faith as if you didn’t know what you were doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.