FA confirm Southgate will stay on until after Euro 2024 (p 101)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

Kane, Foden, Jude, Palmer, Saka, Walker... are better than Nico, Morata, Olmo, Oyarzabal, Ayoze, Carvajal...

Rice is not better player than Rodri but he is a very good player.

You have good defense. Good gk. Not the best but a good gk.

Maybe in Spain just Cucu, Rodri and Lamine are better than your players in those positions.

With a coach capable of training them in an efficient idea, making them play from memory and in order, this England can win a World Cup. They can win to Spain, France, Argentina...

In England people are very angry for that. Because if your team were a shit, something like Austria or sonething like that, english people don't get angry.

They get angry because they KNOW WHAT THEY COULD HAVE ACHIEVED.

Frustration born then, when something is very possible and you have been stupid/lazy/useless. When something was unfeasible like an alien movie, you don't even feel anything.
...entonces nosotros estamos de acuerdo?

Kane, Foden, Jude, Palmer, Saka, Walker... are better than Nico, Morata, Olmo, Oyarzabal, Ayoze, Carvajal...
That's debatable.

The difference tonight was down to Spain being so much more comfortable playing it out from the back. Their press, for the most part, completely flustered the defence/midfield and forced us to go long, which nine times out of ten ended up in Spain's possession.

No.

I only watched the semi and the final as I'm not really arsed about international footie anymore, but I though Kane & Bellingham were the weak links and probably cost the trophy in the end along with Southgates tactics. Phil should definitely been the 10 right through and Watkins the 9. Palmer should've played a lot more.

Kane is like a Jonah on a ship, he is doomed never to win a trophy, and he dissapears....Bellingham is massively overrated in that position.

Southgate can't seem to drop them though. And I blame him for the booting it out all the fucking time and being tactically inept.

Last edited:
Who would you ideally like to see come in for Southgate if he does leave?
Mourinho.

And I'm not joking. The FA wouldn't have him because he'd call out all the egos to massage his own.

They'll play safe and I think the next boss will be Fat Frank. I'd prefer to have Graham Potter because he'd used the attackers they should be used. But could he control the egos?

Mourinho.

And I'm not joking. The FA wouldn't have him because he'd call out all the egos to massage his own.

They'll play safe and I think the next boss will be Fat Frank. I'd prefer to have Graham Potter because he'd used the attackers they should be used. But could he control the egos?
ANYONE but Mourinho for me. Ha.

Potter is a good shout, though.

It is not just the coach that is the elephant in the room. It is The FA as well. England don't have an identity when it comes to the overall style of play. It is not just on Southgate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.