FA confirm Southgate will stay on until after Euro 2024 (p 101)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been one of his biggest critics since that semi final v Croatia. He then surpassed that with the final v Italy. Just as he’s becoming a bit more tactically astute, we’ll probably get rid of him now. Definitely not down to him this one. Then again, his fanboys won’t admit he should have gone years ago.

it's shit football and bypassing the midfield and giving up the ball by kicking it long

Best thing he could do for England is to have the grace to resign. He's fucking clueless. We've missed the boat in terms of Potter and Howe now, Cooper from forest might be a shout if forest go down. We don't need to have a manager right away and can wait if needs be.

it's shit football and bypassing the midfield and giving up the ball by kicking it long
He doesn’t have the best midfielders at his disposal. Certainly not ones to match France’s. It comes down the belief as well. I never expect England to win these games. I don’t know how far that permeates the country’s psyche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.