FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Blackburn away

Re: FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

BLUEMATT23 said:
Yes it's local and yes we have a good record at Ewood Park but given our shocking away form I don't know why everyone is so happy and confident.
Maybe because our away form is not "shocking" ? Outside of league games, we've won every away game (until Tuesday night coming).

Bluemoon115 said:
jimharri said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Yes it's local and yes we have a good record at Ewood Park but given our shocking away form I don't know why everyone is so happy and confident.
Agreed. Baffling, the reaction on here. Rather have a home draw against anyone.
It's a top away piss up.
So; the day out is more important than our chances of progressing in the competition? Riiiight.

jimharri said:
BLUEMATT23 said:

We beat Newcastle away in the League Cup, I'm sure we can manage against bottom half Blackburn.

And our away form for the last two games hasn't been bad.

jimharri said:
BLUEMATT23 said:

I will be labelled Mr Doom and Gloom I know but maybe this arrogance is what the players are displaying in these type of matches.

sergiokun said:
What date will we play Blackburn?
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=294275&start=110" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=294275&start=110</a>

jimharri said:
Bluemoon115 said:
jimharri said:
It's a top away piss up.
So; the day out is more important than our chances of progressing in the competition? Riiiight.
old school Jim, old school

second nearest league ground to my house, I'm happy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.