FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Blackburn away

Re: FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

LoveCity said:
jimharri said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Yes it's local and yes we have a good record at Ewood Park but given our shocking away form I don't know why everyone is so happy and confident.
Agreed. Baffling, the reaction on here. Rather have a home draw against anyone.

We beat Newcastle away in the League Cup, I'm sure we can manage against bottom half Blackburn.

And our away form for the last two games hasn't been bad.
Hope so.

jimharri said:
Bluemoon115 said:
jimharri said:
It's a top away piss up.
So; the day out is more important than our chances of progressing in the competition? Riiiight.

Jim I would have loved a home game but Blackburn away is a game I have missed since they were relegated because it was always a good day out. Friendly crowd, friendly stewards and not too far to travel. I'm getting tired of travelling darn sarf!!

Blackburn away will do me! was hoping to get one of the Sheffield clubs away but never mind. Wigan Macclesfield or Rochdale at home in the next round will be nice

squirtyflower said:
jimharri said:
Bluemoon115 said:
It's a top away piss up.
So; the day out is more important than our chances of progressing in the competition? Riiiight.
old school Jim, old school

second nearest league ground to my house, I'm happy
Hmm. I know that if I was given a choice between a top day out OR being in the next round, which one I'd pick. Ah well; that's what getting old does to you, I suppose.

BLUEMATT23 said:
jimharri said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Yes it's local and yes we have a good record at Ewood Park but given our shocking away form I don't know why everyone is so happy and confident.

I will be labelled Mr Doom and Gloom I know but maybe this arrogance is what the players are displaying in these type of matches.
I can only assume you've never had one of our typical away-days at Blackburn. Anything can go wrong in any game but we're all looking forward to a great day out that we've been deprived of for a few years.

I have not read the previous 14 pages but the following was copied from the BBC Sport page
In Summary
◾Arsenal drawn to face rivals Tottenham
◾Man Utd host Swansea
◾Man City at home against Everton
◾Chelsea away at Derby, Wigan face MK Dons
◾32 ties to be played on 3-6 January

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.