FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Blackburn away

From Rag Cafe...pmsl.
Times like this I'm glad we pulled out of the cup back in 2000. The FA are a fucking disgrace, more corrupt than FIFA.

Bluep*ss said:
I have not read the previous 14 pages but the following was copied from the BBC Sport page
In Summary
◾Arsenal drawn to face rivals Tottenham
◾Man Utd host Swansea
◾Man City at home against Everton
◾Chelsea away at Derby, Wigan face MK Dons
◾32 ties to be played on 3-6 January

Spot the deliberate........

Judging on previous games at the Ewood in the league we should get the entire away stand/end surely? Aren't the rules like 20/25%, of around 31k that's nearly 8k!!!! Bloody hell if the prices are right this could be like a home game anyway no matter what others are saying!! Its up there with Wigan away this one for me

Re: FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

BLUEMATT23 said:
Yes it's local and yes we have a good record at Ewood Park but given our shocking away form I don't know why everyone is so happy and confident.

I think we are pleased where it is without thinking about what the result might be at this moment in time.

If it ends up on the Sunday there are no trains by the way.

heywoodal said:
Just hope they dont take the piss pricewise.

The FA changes the rules so they don't need to agree the price with us, but anything over £25 is likely to see a half empty ground with Blackburn's crowds declining due to poor form and protests.

Would have preferred a struggling team on a downward trend poised to go into financial meltdown so we can help put much needed cash into their coffers to cushion the fall. Some local side like united maybe.

Re: FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

jimharri said:
Bluemoon115 said:
jimharri said:
Agreed. Baffling, the reaction on here. Rather have a home draw against anyone.
It's a top away piss up.
So; the day out is more important than our chances of progressing in the competition? Riiiight.

Of course not but, unlike the red scum, as we rarely get a home draw, away against Blackburn is something we should be able to look forward to without being so pessimistic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.