FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Blackburn away

blackley27 said:
This has really got to be a great day out.

I am talking Stoke away proportions on Boxing Day all them years go and so on........

We need to make this game a proper party, just to show the world that we are still the same 'mad for it mentalist'
City fans we were, are, and, always will be.

This is the perfect chance.

So bananas, fancy dress and anything else should go.

We're at the top table these days, for good (Thank you Sheikh Mansour) so let's show the rest of the football world we're still as daft as we ever were about our beloved club.

Just a thought.

And that even though we are at the top table we value the Cup

DTKOAG said:
Hope its a 3.00 pm Saturday game not on tv

Can't see it. This will be TV for me along with Derby V Chelsea, Arsenal V Spurs and for no other reason than ITV can't wait to show their games, Rags V Swansea.

blackley27 said:

I am talking Stoke away proportions on Boxing Day all them years go and so on........

We need to make this game a proper party, just to show the world that we are still the same 'mad for it mentalist'

We're at the top table these days, for good (Thank you Sheikh Mansour) so let's show the rest of the football world we're still as daft as we ever were about our beloved club.

Just a thought.

For something that was nothing more than a standard league game,that was one of the best away days ever.I`m almost certain Kammy from Sky played for them in midfield that day.And took no prisoners !!

That FA cup game a few years ago had a very nasty atmosphere to it. Felt like it was going to royally kick off at any moment. Corradi missed a sitter in front of us that would have made it 1-1. The place would have gone mental. As it was we lost 2-0. How times have changed.

blackley27 said:

Just a thought.

I like this thought !

blackley27 said:

Just a thought.

100% with you on this.

Come on blues let's make this one to remember!

(Just hope it's on a Saturday)

davymcfc said:
That FA cup game a few years ago had a very nasty atmosphere to it. Felt like it was going to royally kick off at any moment. Corradi missed a sitter in front of us that would have made it 1-1. The place would have gone mental. As it was we lost 2-0. How times have changed.
You didnt go downstairs at HT then..

Re: FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

oakiecokie said:
CC1 said:
oakiecokie said:
Well of the top of my head over the past 3 years I can think of Forest (they won) Rags (they won) and last season was it Leeds,Barnsley,Watford ... no very rarely drawn at home !!

OK smart arse - I bow to your superior statistical knowledge. HOwever, the point I was making was that we should be able to look forward to going to Blackburn for the FA cup match - it could have been worse. Frankly, at this stage I wouldn't have wanted a tough all premiership clash even if it was at home. Maybe, we can use this match to get some of our youngsters on the bench.

And I didn`t even include Wembley which is like a home venue for us nowadays. ;)

Hehe. Quite true. Just love our club..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.