FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Blackburn away

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Dave Whelan once break a leg playing for Blackburn in a FA cup game?

Noooo, no one ever mentioned that to me.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:59 pm --<br /><br />
baildon blue said:
Will the City fans be able to take over Fenhurst Pub in Blackburn . I have been in that Pub a few times while visiting with City .

Look on page 20 of this thread. They don't let in away fans now.

DTKOAG said:
squirtyflower said:
DTKOAG said:
Correct. And in the final as well
really?
where did you hear that?
I was at the game. Nasty

In which case he should never play another game for us again. Even if we have to continue to play Demichelis, I'm sorry Matija but taking out a national treasure in such a way is going to far.

Eccles Blue said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Dave Whelan once break a leg playing for Blackburn in a FA cup game?

Noooo, no one ever mentioned that to me.

-- Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:59 pm --

baildon blue said:
Will the City fans be able to take over Fenhurst Pub in Blackburn . I have been in that Pub a few times while visiting with City .

Thanks for that . Its nice that other teams have pissed on are day out .

baildon blue said:
Eccles Blue said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Noooo, no one ever mentioned that to me.

-- Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:59 pm --

baildon blue said:

Thanks for that . Its nice that other teams have pissed on are day out .

That was my thoughts as well, even though I never went in there it was great to walk past and see the City fans having a great time.

baildon blue said:

Dont quote me on this BUT I'm sure the Fernhurst is for Home fans only now

Remember the last time someone tried fancy dress at the Fernhurst?

It didn't end well.

A gorilla suit with a city top on and Caciedo on the back was probably up there with the worst idea of his life to date!

Pezzer2 said:
baildon blue said:

Fern hurst closed for all football fans, it's now the golden cup half mile further up the road.. All good things come to an end.

One hell of a day out, 7000 tickets in two tier stand behind goal.

Any draw in which we avoid Everton is a result but I would have loved a home game against a non league side.

trevorriley said:
Pezzer2 said:
baildon blue said:

Fern hurst closed for all football fans, it's now the golden cup half mile further up the road.. All good things come to an end.

One hell of a day out, 7000 tickets in two tier stand behind goal.
8,000?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.