FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Blackburn away

Only downside to blackburn is getting to and from the ground from either blackburn or darwen station, right walk up the hill to darwen.

we should get 6,000 tickets for this plus the 4,000 city in their end , will be like a home game

Leeds took 7k didn't they? Think they were charged £35 and that was a league game.

Remember we played there in the cup quarters (I think) and lost, Matt Derbyshire scored and Barton gave his shirt to someone in the crowd and they threw it back at him. Dark days.

Benarbia_is_god said:
Leeds took 7k didn't they? Think they were charged £35 and that was a league game.

Remember we played there in the cup quarters (I think) and lost, Matt Derbyshire scored and Barton gave his shirt to someone in the crowd and they threw it back at him. Dark days.
One of the worst days I've had as a blue. Will be good to get revenge for that day.

Hows our fixtures before and after? If we are battling on several fronts i hope we reinforce this January.

We got 7,000 for a LEAGUE game last time, surely we might get more this time? What are their attendances like at the moment?

Great draw .. We're not at home but it's Blackburn away 6000+ blues reasonable price . Easy to get to . We have just got to beat who's put in front of us !!! It was nearly 7 yrs ago when they beat us in the cup , lots happened since then !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.