FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Blackburn away

Kenney_The_Blue said:
comeonfeedthegoat said:
arsenal tottenham is the tea time saturday, itv confirmed

any others?

just that one so far, presume its because itv gets frist pick and thats their prime time slot.

am i right thinking friday and monday is used too? hope not

the old abbey said:
Has anyone actually ever been to blackburn on the lash matchday? Surely it cant live with the darwin pub crawl.

Fucked furnhurst off around 2005 never get served,, go in the Adelphi at the station, sells strongbow,pool table and jukebox, owners are Rovers fans , their a good bunch, when i couldnt get ticket for the disasterous quarter final i went back in and watched it with them.

comeonfeedthegoat said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
comeonfeedthegoat said:
arsenal tottenham is the tea time saturday, itv confirmed

any others?

just that one so far, presume its because itv gets frist pick and thats their prime time slot.

am i right thinking friday and monday is used too? hope not

Well I think the 2 Sunday slots are for second & third picks, so i'm going for a Sunday 1.30 ko with the Chelsea game at 4.
United early Saturday

Crumpsall Blue said:
Blackburn have it up on their site as Saturday 4th, 3pm kick off.

only one game moved for ITV so far on the FA site all the others are Saturday 4th, 3pm kick off

just waiting for BT now I guess

If we take them seriously and don't just think we can turn up and win, then i see no problem in getting past them first time of asking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.