FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Blackburn away

chesterbells said:
Agree it'll be on telly along with the arsenal spurs game and Chelsea away at Derby, but when are the tv game times & how many are there - is it 4 or 5?
I'm guessing Sat teatime is first pick which likely arsenal? That leaves us either early or late Sunday or maybe Sat lunchtime which would be ok - or 8pm on a Monday night?
The second choice pick is normally 4pm Sunday?

I think Arsenal Spurs will be an earlier kick off.

On nights this weekend...Fucking hell as it's going to be a barmy away day.
Can it only be played on the Saturday or Sunday?What are the potential kick off times?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Can it only be played on the Saturday or Sunday?What are the potential kick off times?

Saturday and Sunday 4 slots I reckon, Sunday early for us if on Telly I'd guess.

Bluebee2 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Saturday and Sunday 4 slots I reckon, Sunday early for us if on Telly I'd guess.

Cheers pal

I would love this to be a Saturday teatime kickoff but I can't see it.

the best time bar none for a pissup before and after.

ITV will want the Arsenal match with the Saturday tea time kick off. I'm sure London Met will tell them to get fucked and give them the Sunday morning slot.

BT vision may show ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.