FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Blackburn away

Bodicoteblue said:
Can we ask D J Campbell what the score's going to be ?

I`m going for Blackburn to KO and DJ Campbell kicking the ball straight out of play then chinning the ref when he argues over the decision !!!!!!

Dear FA, no Friday or Monday kick offs please, Sunday is a day of rest also... also avoid early kick offs and teatime ones make family meals inconvenient. Is 3pm possible?

chesterbells said:
Agree it'll be on telly along with the arsenal spurs game and Chelsea away at Derby, but when are the tv game times & how many are there - is it 4 or 5?
I'm guessing Sat teatime is first pick which likely arsenal? That leaves us either early or late Sunday or maybe Sat lunchtime which would be ok - or 8pm on a Monday night?
The second choice pick is normally 4pm Sunday?

don't forget every Cup Tie United play has to be shown live on tv?

alib said:
chesterbells said:
Agree it'll be on telly along with the arsenal spurs game and Chelsea away at Derby, but when are the tv game times & how many are there - is it 4 or 5?
I'm guessing Sat teatime is first pick which likely arsenal? That leaves us either early or late Sunday or maybe Sat lunchtime which would be ok - or 8pm on a Monday night?
The second choice pick is normally 4pm Sunday?

don't forget every Cup Tie United play has to be shown live on tv?

Clive and Andy need all the United matches they can get before they lose Champs league, 4pm sunday please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.