FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Blackburn away

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Bloody hell can't believe it's sold out, got one ticket but couldn't buy my own till Monday.

Any chance of extra tickets?

They have a whole stand closed for this game but as it is above their fans I doubt they would open that. Be a nice little earner if they did though. Probably holds another 3000. Demand would clearly be there.

From memory that top tier is much bigger than that. More like 6000. If they closed off the front 4 or 5 rows they could offer city 5000 and make themselves £100k. They would certainly want that, but Lancashire police might not.

I wish they bloody would. Would be like a cup semi. And they are better seats ;-)

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Bloody hell can't believe it's sold out, got one ticket but couldn't buy my own till Monday.

They have a whole stand closed for this game but as it is above their fans I doubt they would open that. Be a nice little earner if they did though. Probably holds another 3000. Demand would clearly be there.

Let's hope greed outweighs the police fears :)

Any idea how Blackburn are getting on shifting tickets?

Didsbury Dave said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:

From memory that top tier is much bigger than that. More like 6000. If they closed off the front 4 or 5 rows they could offer city 5000 and make themselves £100k. They would certainly want that, but Lancashire police might not.

I wish they bloody would. Would be like a cup semi. And they are better seats ;-)

Same size as the upper tier in Darwen end so 3000 at most.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:57 pm --<br /><br />
SuperKevinHorlock said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:

On general ale so not very well I would guess. Their crowds are now as low as 12000 so for a 31000 capacity stadium there may be less than 20'000 there

Got mine and little ones via supporters club, not sure if it helped us both being on scheme. I had enough points in any case.

You'd think they'd give us that part of the riverside stand that they've not opened for this game

I believe it's the block nearest the away end which probably holds about 700-800

Didsbury Dave said:

Same size as the upper tier in Darwen end so 3000 at most.

-- Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:57 pm --

SuperKevinHorlock said:

On general ale so not very well I would guess. Their crowds are now as low as 12000 so for a 31000 capacity stadium there may be less than 20'000 there

And on their website it says the top tier will be closed for this game!

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Could sell 12,000 for this.

Was going to get mine on Monday but that's gone out of the window!

I think you could be right.....

Shame rovers have missed a trick here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.