FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Blackburn away

Blackburn fans tickets

Adults Seniors Juniors Students*
RFS Riverside Stand £15 £10 £5 N/A
Ronnie Clayton Blackburn End £20 £12 £5 N/A
Jack Walker Wings £22 £15 £5 £12
Jack Walker Centre £25 £22 £10 N/A
*To receive the student discount you must register your details with us by providing evidence in the form of a valid NUS/UCAS card. It is one match ticket per NUS/UCAS card.

PLEASE NOTE THE UPPER TIER BLACKBURN END WILL BE CLOSED FOR THIS FIXTURE & THE DARWEN END IS FOR VISITING SUPPORTERS ONLY.

£15 in the riverside ...bargain. ;)

mancityvstoke said:
Blackburn fans tickets

Adults Seniors Juniors Students*
RFS Riverside Stand £15 £10 £5 N/A
Ronnie Clayton Blackburn End £20 £12 £5 N/A
Jack Walker Wings £22 £15 £5 £12
Jack Walker Centre £25 £22 £10 N/A
*To receive the student discount you must register your details with us by providing evidence in the form of a valid NUS/UCAS card. It is one match ticket per NUS/UCAS card.

PLEASE NOTE THE UPPER TIER BLACKBURN END WILL BE CLOSED FOR THIS FIXTURE & THE DARWEN END IS FOR VISITING SUPPORTERS ONLY.

£15 in the riverside ...bargain. ;)
Mate just got me two in the Jack walker next to Darwen end. Only £22!

squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Same size as the upper tier in Darwen end so 3000 at most.

-- Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:57 pm --

On general ale so not very well I would guess. Their crowds are now as low as 12000 so for a 31000 capacity stadium there may be less than 20'000 there

I thought it was the jack walker stand where they'd closed the top tier. That's obviously much bigger than the darwen end.
It's the 'Blackburn' end that has the empty top tier, opposite the away end.

Ah right. More like 3k. And no chance of getting them as the policing would be extremely difficult.

sput the wonder pig said:
alblue said:
Its just given me the choice of so3 lower tier or so5 upper tier

Why don't they have all the blocks on sales FFs , I've had to wait till my son had enough points only so5 available bang on 9 !!!!

Scratch that its not offering lower tier now haha

Just got one for my son. Top tier only. Was told that they will be sold out within the hour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.