FA Cup 4th Round Draw - Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The price of success is you end up playing more matches, just the luck of the draw if League and FA Cup matches get played at home. I never thought I would say it but you can just end up having too much football with the wall to wall TV games and your own teams match day games.
Exactly

In the South stand level 1, area 115 C385 and C385 for this one. Anyone know what the view is like from there.
Cheers in advance.
I can tell you as that’s about 5 seats from my seat every week. Brilliant view for the first half, you really are close to the pitch. Second half is hard work at judging the depth of play, but it’s still pretty good.

I can tell you as that’s about 5 seats from my seat every week. Brilliant view for the first half, you really are close to the pitch. Second half is hard work at judging the depth of play, but it’s still pretty good.
Many thanks. Really appreciated.

Ticket sales have picked up for Burnley so we will see another bumper crowd. I think it’s pretty much an ideal draw for us.
Yep. Has to field first team squad in the main and kids for £1 is always welcomed. £35 for a family of 4 is great. However I can't ever see me buying 4 tickets for £150 for premier league game... unless it's a special occasion.

Yep. Has to field first team squad in the main and kids for £1 is always welcomed. £35 for a family of 4 is great. However I can't ever see me buying 4 tickets for £150 for premier league game... unless it's a special occasion.

I've been charged £20 for an adult and £10 for my 11-year-old, in the Cup scheme too, how so?

Only two days between this and Newcastle so I expect it'll be a fairly weakened team. Muric, Walker, Delph, Foden, Gundogan, Mahrez will probably all start. Burnley will probably make plenty of changes as they're only three points above the relegation zone so we should have enough to beat them with minimal fuss. Think if we get through then the derby gets postponed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.