FA Cup 4th Round Draw - Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a nosey on UTC Burnley forum. They pretty much all agree this will be what Dyche puts out:

Hart
Lowton Gibson Long Ward
Gudmundsson Hendrick Defour Brady
Vydra Vokes

This was their XI at the weekend (Premier League)
Heaton;
Bardsley, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor;
Hendrick, Cork, Westwood, McNeil;
Barnes, Wood.

Last round of FA Cup:
Pope;
Ward, Gibson, Long, Tarkowski; Taylor,
Hendrick, Defour , McNeil;
Vokes Vydra.

Seems like they aren't coming to win.

Last edited:
I remember the trip to turf moor for the cup match under kendall ...it felt like a home from home briefly pre match ,standing on their version of the Kippax,terracing all down one side of the ground...that is until Burnley welcomed us with chants of "F*** off City,F*** off City!!..it was loud.
First time id ever heard an away team sing that to us....proper FA cup tie atmosphere,made even more hostile as our centre back Colin Hendry was loudly booed every time he touched the ball due to his blackburn rovers links...made it all the sweeter when he scored our goal in a 1nil win...
Was glad to get out there alive!

I remember the trip to turf moor for the cup match under kendall ...it felt like a home from home briefly pre match ,standing on their version of the Kippax,terracing all down one side of the ground...that is until Burnley welcomed us with chants of "F*** off City,F*** off City!!..it was loud.
First time id ever heard an away team sing that to us....proper FA cup tie atmosphere,made even more hostile as our centre back Colin Hendry was loudly booed every time he touched the ball due to his blackburn rovers links...made it all the sweeter when he scored our goal in a 1nil win...
Was glad to get out there alive!

I was there, in the Bee Hole End!

I was there, in the Bee Hole End!
Arse hole end more like. Remember a few good punch ups, even in the chippy once pie gravy etc going everywhere. The suicide squad remember they’d not lost when we went goater getting 3, in a 4-2 win went of royal after that game. They can never take your memories away:)

Arse hole end more like. Remember a few good punch ups, even in the chippy once pie gravy etc going everywhere. The suicide squad remember they’d not lost when we went goater getting 3, in a 4-2 win went of royal after that game. They can never take your memories away:)
Remember that one well mate :)

Mates telling me burnley have sold 2,800 as of monday, so not looking like a full away end
Wonder if they will sing "where were you when you were shit" like they did last time. Perhaps they will spend the whole game just booing Raheem if he plays. A lot of our rival fans don't really get it do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.