FA Cup 5th Round Draw (against Chelsea Home)

Re: FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Let Chelsea and barca worry about us . We will beat them both as for Sunderland play Garcia lescott .rodwell .Richards .jovetic & Lopez

for 200k a week im sure i could squeez in three games a week, dont forget chelsea will have a game soon after so im sure jose will be resting a few,we have a big squad so can handle it

kippaxwarrior said:
Sure ITV have first pick so this Is nailed on for lunchtime kick-off on the Saturday. It can't be anything else
Hope they telecast it here in India...imagine following this match on match day forum like yesterday :)

Manchester_lalala said:
Not really happy with the draw but it has its positives. If we managed to get through injury free and with arsenal/Liverpool out we've got to be favourites for this. League cup and fa cup double anyone?
Defoe I've been sayin it for ages, it's on

Gaylord du Bois said:
bobmcfc said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

You would suck his butt ?
Who wouldn't?

I wouldn't

The way he was riding Jose's crotch then about his reaction to playing us was soo cringy ! Jose's has the worst poker face I've ever seen when he tried to act not bothered. Yes Jose, I've seen Lie to me !!!

Mourinho, no problem, if you want to win you have to beat the best he just said

Pigeonho said:
Damocles said:
Pigeonho said:
These are the games we only dreamt of not so long ago, yet people are still moaning about it, and that's despite the fact we have the capability to beat Chelsea and Barca.
What exactly do some want?

To win as many trophies as possible and having harder opposition makes that less possible.
So the easy route then?

Yes, the thing that makes it easiest as possible for the team that I support to win trophies.

What exactly do you want if this is such an abhorrent concept? Hardest teams possible at al stages so you can play the "we deserved it" card with your obviously highly influential rag mates?

Didsbury Dave said:
Jesus Christ, what a shit draw. At least it's home. Getting a Friday game would be superb. Can't see it though. It's a tie with a big audience potential so they'll want the best time for it. Sunday would be an unmitigated disaster.

Hard to call which game we prioritise, if any, this or Barca. My gut tells me Barca.

Both mate. We have the squad to cope. We have the mentality to cope. There will be no tiredness in the players when it comes to games of this magnitude.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.