FA Cup 5th Round Draw (against Chelsea Home)

Re: FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Len Rum said:
Lee Dixon got it right, City , Chelsea,Arse,Dippers will all be disappointed with that draw.

Terrible draw especially just before the Barca game.
I'm not disappointed. It's a great draw.

We get easy runs of games in pre-season we can enjoy them then we also couldn't have asked for an easier first half if the season.

This is good practice of how to structure our week as if we were going into title deciding games around Champions League semi finals which hopefully we will have to deal with in the coming years.

By my reckoning we had 9 games in Jan and only 6 in Feb so not that bad now.

Would really liked t have a rested a few players but there weren't that many teams we could have done that against anyway.

Hope the game is on Saturday (15th) rather than Sunday (16th).
Chelsea don't play away to Galatasaray till the following week - so they don't have the same issue.
Arsenal are at home to Bayern on Wednesday 19th so they should be the Sunday game at home to Liverpool.
(I hope!)

RandomJ said:
We have the worst February fixtures I have ever seen. Surely now signings need to be made because that is going to push our squad to breaking limit.
Like who? Serious, attainable suggestions of the quality we need please.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
west didsblue said:
They can't move it to Sunday can they?

They can do anything they like however I am praying for it to be a Saturday lunchtime so we have max time to recover for Barca..Fingers crossed.

Hope we fucking hammer the cockney wankers

Do you sit in CB stand L3?

jared said:
Unlucky tbh. Owners will want us to prioritise the champions league esp. with the glam tie against Barca. A rotated side against Chelsea I feel would not get the job done, even at home. This is going to be watford 2.0 except us losing. Mou would never let his team lose a 2 goal lead
I disagree. The game we will take a risk in is Sunderland at home, with about 4 or 5 changes from our best 11. Then we'll play a similar team in the Chelsea and Barca games (perhaps just 1 or 2 changes).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.