FA Cup 5th Round Draw (against Chelsea Home)

Re: FA Cup 5th Round Draw

toffee balls said:
pudge said:
toffee balls said:
Any one at home.

Always has been , always will be.

Exactly what we got.

Comprende
Even under Pearce?

Think yours are brass and not toffee mate

Just a bit naffed off with some people ATM.

We are in the middle of arguably the best run this club has ever had , playing the best attacking football we have all ever seen, have the best home record of any team in Europe yet we still fookin whine.

Why ?
I understand the "to be the best etc" but what people are miffed about is the timing of the fixtures more than the actual draw itself.

Of course we can beat Chelsea at home, but with Barca coming to ours just 2/3 days later surely it would have been easier on our squad if we had drawn say Sheffield Wednesday or Charlton at home instead?

how about this for a scenario , its the 1st week in March , we have just won the Carling cup , we are in the FA Cup Quarter finals , we have one foot in the champs league quarter finals and we are top of the Premiership , (and we are not playing Championship manager or FIFA 2014 , this could be for real) .
But we could disregard the above , and just have a fcuking good moan about our fixtures :)

Statt0 said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
Have a feeling both Chelsea and us will rest a few players.

Jose Mourinho played Barcelona away with Real Madrid in the semi-finals 2nd leg of Copa Del Rey last season, score 2-2 from first leg and with the 2nd leg vs Manchester United in Champions League 2 days later.

Played a completely 2nd string side, and still won both matches. I'd rather Pellers copy his strategy rather than send our first team out to run on empty vs Barcelona (the bigger of the two matches). The worst that happens is we get knocked out of the FA Cup, which would be understandable in the circumstances.

WTF will Chelsea rest players?

They play their league game on the Tuesday (we are on Wednesday) and they don't have chmpions league the following week.
Well said that man. A fact that seems to have escaped the attentions of some of the more "macho" posters on this thread.

Deadlyassasin said:
bobmcfc said:
Deadlyassasin said:
Totally agree with this .... It's so cringeworthy it almost makes me vomit.

If he could have bent Zola over that desk he would have had his cheeks parted faster than frank lampard could demolish a tray if cream buns !

Lol.

I want city to rip that boring little shit Maureen a new un,that'll teach him for sliding on his top man slub weave suit pants and disrespecting Pellers at the Brige..

He's so dated with his supposed mind games .... Ffs you little shit ...BORE OFF.!!!!!!

There I said it.

Then play once step beyond for them again

toffee balls said:
pudge said:
toffee balls said:
Any one at home.

Exactly what we got.

Comprende
Even under Pearce?

We are in the middle of arguably the best run this club has ever had , playing the best attacking football we have all ever seen, have the best home record of any team in Europe yet we still fookin whine.

Why ?

It's in our DNA to moan, but I like the draw as the team won't just turn up thinking they have won before a ball is kicked and its a game the missus will love with her dad (RIP) being Chelsea

toffee balls said:
pudge said:
toffee balls said:
Any one at home.

Exactly what we got.

Comprende
Even under Pearce?

Why ?
It's City fans way, iv heard it since the 60s

Pigeonho said:
ManCityX said:
Pigeonho said:
I can just see one of the so called über blues absolutely lambasting united if they'd once again visited 'rag cafe' and saw them all saying they would prefer Scunthorpe this, it's not fair that, too many games the other.
The irony in Damocles saying some don't have a winning mentality!

Pidge once again slipping into rag mode. Dismissing City fans but slipping in the United references.
Are you thick? They are out of it. I'm saying if this was them bein so soft then those moaning on here would be the first to take the piss, and rightly so.
Excacty pidge..we always used to moan when they had the easy route,yet it seems thats the way others on here want it..

Some on here have truly been found out today..

samharris said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Jesus fucking Christ.
What a small time defeatist attitude some folk have.
Years in the wilderness, and now we fear nobody.
Except some of us still do.
But I'm sure they're right, as they always are.

We fear nobody yet we have a losers mentality..

Im still thinking on that one;)

Keep thinking, Sam - I'm sure you can work this one out if you apply yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.