FA Cup 5th Round Draw (against Chelsea Home)

DTKOAG said:
toffee balls said:
"Poor draw "
"Bad timing

What the fook are some of you on.
ffs man up you soft twats.

Would you have preferred to get beat yesterday and get a well earned rest , like the rags.

We are competing on 4 fronts , what the hell did you expect.

This place is fuckin mental sometimes... Jesus H Navas
PMSL

Me ranting , who would have thunked it.

Didsbury Dave said:
Rammy Blue said:
One positive is that it may just spur Txiki and Ferran into getting the chequebook out before the window shuts.

I've just been thinking that. But they won't sign a long term player because of one tough week.

Let's pray for no injuries. We need the whole squad available here.

Youve not gambled your house or sommat on it have you fella.. have a brandy and a lie down..;)

Mixed feelings about the draw. If we win, big rival eliminated. If we lose, they have extra games to play that my effect their league form.
If we have beaten them in the league game, heaps more pressure on maureen.
Win that game and it gives us a buzz prior to barca.

Re: FA Cup 5th Round Draw

ManCityX said:
Pigeonho said:
I can just see one of the so called über blues absolutely lambasting united if they'd once again visited 'rag cafe' and saw them all saying they would prefer Scunthorpe this, it's not fair that, too many games the other.
The irony in Damocles saying some don't have a winning mentality!

Pidge once again slipping into rag mode. Dismissing City fans but slipping in the United references.
Are you thick? They are out of it. I'm saying if this was them bein so soft then those moaning on here would be the first to take the piss, and rightly so.

RandomJ said:
Funny thing is these "man up you soft twats" people will be the first to moan if our title challenge and Champions league campaign take a serious dicking in February.

Yep, was thinking the same.

Re: FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Didsbury Dave said:
Ducado said:
Didsbury Dave said:
How on earth is it a great draw? It could only be worse if it was away.

Scunthorpe home is a great draw, not bloody Chelsea.

It's subjective as fans this the type of game we want to see

So I was right. For some of you it's about your own personal day out rather than the good of the club.

This has an impact on our title chances, ie the game against Sunderland, and our champions league campaign.

He's going to have to rotate incredibly cleverly to get three wins here.

You're right. It is a good game but I'd of preffered someone like Wigan at home, just to make that barca game a tad easier.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Jesus fucking Christ.
What a small time defeatist attitude some folk have.
Years in the wilderness, and now we fear nobody.
Except some of us still do.
But I'm sure they're right, as they always are.

We fear nobody yet we have a losers mentality..

Im still thinking on that one;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.