FA Cup 5th Round Draw (against Chelsea Home)

aguero93:20 said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Can see at least 4 players playing in both this and Barca game hopefully if fit.

Zaba
Kompany
Yaya
Aguero

Chelsea

Pantimillon
Zaba
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Garcia
Yaya
Lopes
Milner
Aguero
Dzeko

Barca

Hart
Zaba
Kompany
Nasty
Kolarov
Fernandhino
Yaya
Silva
Navas
Aguero
Negredo
jovetic for lopes, Chelsea far too big a game for him.

If Jovetic is fit then maybe

Why the F doesn't people READ previous reply's and not just the odd 1 or 2 that they want to? I've had an idea! The game v Chavs might be played on the FRIDAY, DON'T think anyone has made a point of any reason why this match CAN'T be played on the FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waspish said:
If some how the tv company being an Arse can they make us play Sunday? If they do that means most of the players in that game won't be 1st choice players and like wise Chelsea

I doubt they will be or could be to be honest

Churchill123 said:
WhenProgrammesWereAShilling said:
City v Sunderland in the league on wednesday 12th february and the Barcelona game the following tuesday means this has got to be a saturday game.

If we come through february unbeaten, with no suspensions and no injuries then i might start dreaming of us winning the lot!

Do you think this draw might encourage MP to buy this week?

Who knows mate - you raise a good point though... If we are to compete on all 4 fronts we may need to add, although you have to say our current squad is bloody strong and if any team in the league are equipped to win the lot you'd have to say it's us - Feb will be crunch time though and as the above poster has said if we can get through feb winning every game you;d have to back us!!

Yes- our squad is very strong and im sure MP doesnt want to upset the great team spirit we have or panic buy the wrong players. Personally, i wouldnt get rid of anyone but i would add just in case we get injuries etc.

Its a nice position to be in and dont forget we could be celebrating a nap hand... the rags are not safe yet!

Ducado said:
waspish said:
If some how the tv company being an Arse can they make us play Sunday? If they do that means most of the players in that game won't be 1st choice players and like wise Chelsea

I doubt they will be or could be to be honest
even if they could they won't, as the amount of reserve players on show will harm their ratings/viewing figures.

If we stear clear of injuries and jovetic hits the ground running then I have every confidence we have the squad to beat chelsea at home and Barcelona.

baildon blue said:
cleavers said:
Citysmith said:
I'm hoping for a Friday night kick off. When was our last Friday night game?
I suspect the answer is V Birmingham City in 2000, before we clinched promotion, complete with premature pitch invasion.

I doubt very much that TV will allow it to be played Friday, or that City will want it 2 days after Sunderland.
No we played a few Friday night games in 2001-2002 season . I remember we played Bradford City away on a Friday night .
I remember being at that game. And I remember waking into a Bradford city boozer before hand and they all turned and stared at my and my brother. Never drunk a pint and fucked off so quick. Remember an away night match at Barnsley the same year but can't remember what day

Sunderland game would have to be moved to Tuesday so that we get same rest time as Chelsea.

MASSIVE month ahead! - bloody nervous but very excited too

Better get the beers in the fridge to help calm the nerves at this rate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.