FA Cup 5th Round Draw (against Chelsea Home)

blueinsa said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
blueinsa said:
You have come a long way since September mate.

Good on you.
Cheers pal...the quad??never say never..

Incredibly difficult mate, even a domestic treble but with this squad and manager, anything is possible.

I want the league first and foremost, then the CL and the icing and cherries on the cake would be the CC and FA cup.

Not too greedy is it?

Im with you there pal..league first for sure..anything else is a bonus

Can see at least 4 players playing in both this and Barca game hopefully if fit.

Zaba
Kompany
Yaya
Aguero

Chelsea

Pantimillon
Zaba
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Garcia
Yaya
Lopes
Milner
Aguero
Dzeko

Barca

Hart
Zaba
Kompany
Nasty
Kolarov
Fernandhino
Yaya
Silva
Navas
Aguero
Negredo

Churchill123 said:
WhenProgrammesWereAShilling said:
City v Sunderland in the league on wednesday 12th february and the Barcelona game the following tuesday means this has got to be a saturday game.

If we come through february unbeaten, with no suspensions and no injuries then i might start dreaming of us winning the lot!

Do you think this draw might encourage MP to buy this week?

Who knows mate - you raise a good point though... If we are to compete on all 4 fronts we may need to add, although you have to say our current squad is bloody strong and if any team in the league are equipped to win the lot you'd have to say it's us - Feb will be crunch time though and as the above poster has said if we can get through feb winning every game you;d have to back us!!
That's just it though; it actually isn't. Witness yesterday as an example. Most of those players are not of a similar quality to the ''A-listers''.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Can see at least 4 players playing in both this and Barca game hopefully if fit.

Zaba
Kompany
Yaya
Aguero

Chelsea

Pantimillon
Zaba
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Garcia
Yaya
Lopes
Milner
Aguero
Dzeko

Barca

Hart
Zaba
Kompany
Nasty
Kolarov
Fernandhino
Yaya
Silva
Navas
Aguero
Negredo
jovetic for lopes, Chelsea far too big a game for him.

rickmcfc said:
I would love this to be the Friday night game.
So would I . It would be good Friday night match . We once played Chelsea on a Friday night in 1984 .

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
rickmcfc said:
I would love this to be the Friday night game.
Me to but how can it be unless sundeand agree to move the league game to the tuesday
As well as the PL. And any TV company that may have the game scheduled to be screened (anywhere in the world) on the original day). Very hard to see it being moved at this stage.

If some how the tv company being an Arse can they make us play Sunday? If they do that means most of the players in that game won't be 1st choice players and like wise Chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.