FA Cup 5th Round Draw (against Chelsea Home)

TrueBlue1705 said:
I dont care if we don't win the FA Cup - just knock Chelski out and win the PL so we can wipe that silly smug look off Mourinho's face - if ever there was more obnoxious man than this crowd surfing pratt in football I've not seen him. No wonder the Italian & Spanish press hounded him out of their respective countries.

Really want his Chelsea plans to go pear-shaped if he gets sacked from this job his options are becoming limited, people around the world are beginning to realise what a complete and utter arrogant, disrespectful arse he is!!!!!
Shown your colours there. But have you never seen the GPC?

standupifyouhatemanu said:
worsleyweb said:
Sky Blue said:
Great post....and I was at that County game too.

Enjoy the ride, blues....

I think I was - was kit Simons really shit that day??

Along with 10 others plus subs!

So shit when he committed a foul all us City fans were shouting OFF OFF OFF encouraging the ref to give him a red card

I dont care if we don't win the FA Cup - just knock Chelski out and win the PL so we can wipe that silly smug look off Mourinho's face - if ever there was more obnoxious man than this crowd surfing pratt in football I've not seen him. No wonder the Italian & Spanish press hounded him out of their respective countries.

Really want his Chelsea plans to go pear-shaped if he gets sacked from this job his options are becoming limited, people around the world are beginning to realise what a complete and utter arrogant, disrespectful arse he is!!!!!

Got a feeling the Chelsea game prior to barca might work to our advantage,playing against a well organised team will be keep us sharp and hopefully make sure we don't have one of our slow starts where we could be behind and chasing the tie against barca. Think a flying start in the CL game is crucial and more likely to get it if previous game is high tempo seen it happen many times.

Re: FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Plain Speaking said:
Lavinda Past said:
Ducado said:
It's subjective as fans this the type of game we want to see

Absolutely right. Chelsea Saturday, Barcelona Wednesday, Stoke City Saturday. It doesn't get any better than that (apart from Stoke that is).
It's Barca Tuesday isn't it>?

It's going to snow on Tuesday and the match will have to be played on Wednesday.

(It's on Tuesday... my bad)

Legoman said:
If its friday, what time is ko?

I thought the fixtures are only on Sat or Sun? That's what ITV had on their screens from what I saw.

What gets me is that it wouldn't surprise me to see us play on the Sunday, the TV companies in this country could not care less about helping English teams out when they have to play in Europe, unlike other countries in Europe.

Didsbury Dave said:
chedinho said:
Didsbury Dave said:
This appears to be too difficult a concept for some to understand.

sheff wednesday are not ideal opponents for a dress rehearsal v barca.

i would of thought a good kicking from a lower level team wont help us either.

the only thing that concerns me is Aguero's hatred for david luis

The issue is rotation, not the quality of the opposition.You need your best team out for Chelsea but not for Sheffield weds. This wouldn't matter if we didn't have a huge league game 3 days before and a huge CL game 3 days after.

Before we get another tool going "man up" (and it's a good rule of thumb that anyone who uses that phrase is a tool) this isn't about fear. It's about common sense.

Fuck it. What's done is done. I trust Pellegrini and the boys to go out there and do the business. Three wins in these games will do nicely thank you very much. If I had to lose one it would be Chelsea I think.
all the prem games & the league cup final are more important than the Barcelona game, to the owners who want prestige & kudos maybe not, to me winning the premier league is everything, followed by the league cup now we`re in the final.

Our priorities :
Prem
Champions league
Carling Cup
FA Cup

It will have to be a 'reserve ' side against Chelsea given this game is sandwiched between two more important games played only a few days before and after. Chelsea will be able to field their strongest side as they have no game in the week following the cup tie. We have to remain focused on our main targets and not spread ourselves too thinly trying to achieve the nigh on impossible quadruple and end up winning nothing.

sam-caddick said:
Legoman said:
If its friday, what time is ko?

I thought the fixtures are only on Sat or Sun? That's what ITV had on their screens from what I saw.

What gets me is that it wouldn't surprise me to see us play on the Sunday, the TV companies in this country could not care less about helping English teams out when they have to play in Europe, unlike other countries in Europe.
Barcelona`s games been moved to the Saturday, to try & help them I presume.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.