FA Cup 5th Round Draw (against Chelsea Home)

YESSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!! Now that's what i'm talkin about ! bring captain smug on ! I fear on-one this is the perfect opportunity to let jose know what and who are gonna scupper his success for the foreseeable, we'll never have a better chance to put them out our form and a home draw............can't wait.

So if I get this right, irrespective of any concerns City may have about fixture congestion between Sunderland at home and Barca at home 6 days later, when we play Chelsea, who have no fixture congestion, will depend on what ITV's bags for the most popular game, Arse & Poo, will be? Have we not bought ITV yet?

aidyblu76 said:
baildon blue said:
cleavers said:
I suspect the answer is V Birmingham City in 2000, before we clinched promotion, complete with premature pitch invasion.

I doubt very much that TV will allow it to be played Friday, or that City will want it 2 days after Sunderland.
No we played a few Friday night games in 2001-2002 season . I remember we played Bradford City away on a Friday night .
I remember being at that game. And I remember waking into a Bradford city boozer before hand and they all turned and stared at my and my brother. Never drunk a pint and fucked off so quick. Remember an away night match at Barnsley the same year but can't remember what day

Kids tickets were £2 that night.
Jon Maken debut

Jose is going to morph into David O'Leary soon and start talking about his babies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.