FA Cup 5th round draw - Huddersfield Town (Away)

As maths was never my strongest subject can someone work out the odds on all premier league teams being kept apart. I am convinced that there is something fishy about most draws, just don't know how it is done.

It's funny, I have a colleague in work who's a rag season ticket holder. He was chuffed they got an away game for the first time in ages. He has to pay £40+ for each cup game at the swamp.

I suppose the only consolation is that fans who either can't afford it or can't make it haven't had to go to cup games recently.

Yep, I'm really not arsed that we've been drawn away again because I think this a tremendous fixture for so many reasons - not played them for ages, decent allocation, good Championship opposition meaning we'll need to be on our game, half an hour away on the train, and a good piss-up to boot. Someone further up nailed it for me - in a way it's more exciting than the Monaco home game a few days later. The only downsides that I can see are the possibility of a shit kick-off time for TV, plus it can be a dodgy place for an away fan - 15 minutes walk from the stadium to the station according to Google Maps so about 5 or 6 minutes when being chased by their firm!

As maths was never my strongest subject can someone work out the odds on all premier league teams being kept apart. I am convinced that there is something fishy about most draws, just don't know how it is done.
Hi, I make it about 50's - 15/8 * 13/7 * 11/6 etc

Just a brilliant draw. Its weird but the thought of a FA cup tie at Huddersfield feels a lot more exciting than the Champs Lge match a few days later.

The magic of the cup is still there

Exactly this the atmosphere will be top notch and everyone will be up for it. Get through this round and a lucky draw in the next round and Wembley is nearly upon us.

Yep, I'm really not arsed that we've been drawn away again because I think this a tremendous fixture for so many reasons - not played them for ages, decent allocation, good Championship opposition meaning we'll need to be on our game, half an hour away on the train, and a good piss-up to boot. Someone further up nailed it for me - in a way it's more exciting than the Monaco home game a few days later. The only downsides that I can see are the possibility of a shit kick-off time for TV, plus it can be a dodgy place for an away fan - 15 minutes walk from the stadium to the station according to Google Maps so about 5 or 6 minutes when being chased by their firm!

There 'Town Youth' are ok but no match for east Manchesters finest believe me !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.