FA Cup 5th round draw - Huddersfield Town (Away)

An early Saturday game would be awesome, 4k city fans on the beer trail at all the boozers on the way back would be an event.

The last time I went on the ale trail I was told by one of the landlords that they've agreed to put quite strict restrictions in place at the weekend. They were getting severe grief from residents about stag and hen does marauding around sleepy villages, pissing and puking in the streets etc. Threats of licencing curbs. He said they'd agreed to a ban on the stag and hen does and other large groups. No sales of shots either! Dont know if it will affect football fans.

Just a brilliant draw. Its weird but the thought of a FA cup tie at Huddersfield feels a lot more exciting than the Champs Lge match a few days later.

The magic of the cup is still there

Looks like we've not given permission fir Aaron Mooy to play against us (Aussie Herald Sun link that I can't get to work).
Shame.

Last edited:
47,171 I was also at that game.

2-0 CITY........UDDERS MISSED A PEN.

Blacpool away in cup week after 1-1

Replay 52000+ after Cowpat Crerrand bet Malcolm we'd never get 25000 AGAIN. Oce a rag Cnut always a............

47000 v Leicester

Almost 150000 - yes ONE HUNDRED & FIFTY THOUSAND - in the 3 games with Neverton

Went to every cup game home & away. Thought I'd get crushed to death at Leicester Away. On the train from Midland Station. Pics in MEN

Club with no history 'eh.

This may have already been mentioned but this is the 8th consecutive time City have been drawn away in domestic cup competitions (6 in the FA Cup and 2 in the League Cup). Oh well, at least for once we've not been drawn against a Premier League club like the previous 7 times.

Go straight to The Slubbers & Magic Rock. Don't piss around half way.

Great real ale / micro breweries.

5 mins from ground.

Warm yaaaaarksher welcome.

The Grove is the best real ale pub. Magic Rock if you don't mind sitting in a warehouse drinking thimbles full of treacle served by men with beards and braces.

This may have already been mentioned but this is the 8th consecutive time City have been drawn away in domestic cup competitions (6 in the FA Cup and 2 in the League Cup). Oh well, at least for once we've not been drawn against a Premier League club like the previous 7 times.
It's funny, I have a colleague in work who's a rag season ticket holder. He was chuffed they got an away game for the first time in ages. He has to pay £40+ for each cup game at the swamp.

I suppose the only consolation is that fans who either can't afford it or can't make it haven't had to go to cup games recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.