FA Cup 5th round draw - Huddersfield Town (Away)

Exactly this the atmosphere will be top notch and everyone will be up for it. Get through this round and a lucky draw in the next round and Wembley is nearly upon us.
Not sure Pep will be as excited about this as you are don't expect to see our strongest 11 on the pitch. Hopefully they are more interested in the league and take their foot off a bit.

I can't see HTFC not taking this game seriously. It's now the 5th round. Two games from Wembley and a very high profile match. The only teams who will be resting players are teams like City and Arsenal who will have Champions League games 3 or 4 days later.

I looked at the Championship table and there are 4 Yorkshire teams there in the top 7 so it's likely at least one of them will be playing Premiership football next season.

I can't see HTFC not taking this game seriously. It's now the 5th round. Two games from Wembley and a very high profile match. The only teams who will be resting players are teams like City and Arsenal who will have Champions League games 3 or 4 days later.

I looked at the Championship table and there are 4 Yorkshire teams there in the top 7 so it's likely at least one of them will be playing Premiership football next season.

My sister's a Hudds season ticket holder. Her reaction to the draw was that playing a PL club provides them with good opportunity to exit the competition without losing face. They really just want to concentrate on promotion, especially now that Leeds are out of the cup.

Bullshit. We get a Championship team with talented players and a good attitude while Blackburn get United ;)

Let's turn this into a legendary blue cup day out.

Tits,Fanny,City & Flags. And beer beer beer beer...................................................................................................................and beer !

Don't you dare let us down City.

They'll be up for this alright. They'll press us up tight all over the pitch. They're as fit as fuck & I like the look of their coach,he'll go on to a bigger club within two years.

Wouldn't be shocked at an all-PL Quarter Finals, which would take the magic out somewhat if you believe the BBC.

Yep, I'm really not arsed that we've been drawn away again because I think this a tremendous fixture for so many reasons - not played them for ages, decent allocation, good Championship opposition meaning we'll need to be on our game, half an hour away on the train, and a good piss-up to boot. Someone further up nailed it for me - in a way it's more exciting than the Monaco home game a few days later. The only downsides that I can see are the possibility of a shit kick-off time for TV, plus it can be a dodgy place for an away fan - 15 minutes walk from the stadium to the station according to Google Maps so about 5 or 6 minutes when being chased by their firm!
Bloody hell mate, don't think you have to worry about any firms chasing you! Would be the other way round surely! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.