FA cup against the rags - is NOW sold out {merged}

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

ban-mcfc said:
SteWadda said:
pride in battle said:
In my opinion you can be as big a blue if you go or not, finances,family,work etc dictate that but it's crap to say your not as big a blue if you don't go.

How can we then slag rag fans off for not going? We have all said for years that their fans are shit because they don't go. But using your argument they could be just as good fans as City by watching every match on the tele and having an excuse for not going.

these rags we are slagging off are the gobshites that have been taking the piss for the last 20 years but never stepped foot in the swamp, i have never ever met a city fan who actually claims to be a proper blue, who lives in manchester or it's surrounding areas that has never been. i've met dozens of rags from manchester and it's surrounding areas that have only seen old trafford from the motorway going to the trafford centre.

growing up through school when we were in the third tier i was going every week and was the only blue in my class, i don't mean to sound self pitiful or like a dipper but the amount of shit i took off plastic rags when they were winning the treble was immense.

they'd all come in on none uniform day in their treble t shirts having not seen a single game at the ground, i'd come in my city shirt having been home and away watching utter tripe with my dad and grandad.

aside from that the point being is a city fan can be from australia and stay up all hours to watch city and be just as emotional about the club as i am, felt the same about us lifting the cup as i did. just because i was there behind the goal we scored in and they were on the other side of the world means fuck all.

what defines a blue is how you feel inside, not your ticket collection or loyalty points.

You don't have to convince me to slag them off. I know their fans are shit. But I would say that any fan who goes to the match when they can is a better fan than one who would rather spend his money on something else.

All Blues should make the effort if we can.

I know its easy to think fcuk it im sick of watching City shit all over them but try and get there if you can.

SteWadda said:
ban-mcfc said:
SteWadda said:
How can we then slag rag fans off for not going? We have all said for years that their fans are shit because they don't go. But using your argument they could be just as good fans as City by watching every match on the tele and having an excuse for not going.

these rags we are slagging off are the gobshites that have been taking the piss for the last 20 years but never stepped foot in the swamp, i have never ever met a city fan who actually claims to be a proper blue, who lives in manchester or it's surrounding areas that has never been. i've met dozens of rags from manchester and it's surrounding areas that have only seen old trafford from the motorway going to the trafford centre.

growing up through school when we were in the third tier i was going every week and was the only blue in my class, i don't mean to sound self pitiful or like a dipper but the amount of shit i took off plastic rags when they were winning the treble was immense.

they'd all come in on none uniform day in their treble t shirts having not seen a single game at the ground, i'd come in my city shirt having been home and away watching utter tripe with my dad and grandad.

aside from that the point being is a city fan can be from australia and stay up all hours to watch city and be just as emotional about the club as i am, felt the same about us lifting the cup as i did. just because i was there behind the goal we scored in and they were on the other side of the world means fuck all.

what defines a blue is how you feel inside, not your ticket collection or loyalty points.

You don't have to convince me to slag them off. I know their fans are shit. But I would say that any fan who goes to the match when they can is a better fan than one who would rather spend his money on something else.

yes but rather than try and single them out, why don't we all pull together? there are rags everywhere and we need to be a strong unit.

ban-mcfc said:
SteWadda said:
ban-mcfc said:

yes but rather than try and single them out, why don't we all pull together? there are rags everywhere and we need to be a strong unit.

Agreed

Just spoke to some Rags and they are saying loads of them have joined our membership scheme and bought tickets in our seats. Apparently City are selling tickets to them too even tho they say you have to attended a game at Etihad previously. Hope this isn't true as there is gonna be loads of trouble

Solid Silva said:
Just spoke to some Rags and they are saying loads of them have joined our membership scheme and bought tickets in our seats. Apparently City are selling tickets to them too even tho they say you have to attended a game at Etihad previously. Hope this isn't true as there is gonna be loads of trouble

It's not going to be true is it as per the criteria on the OS.

Solid Silva said:

It'll only be a problem if they are sat in groups. There are often individual away fans in the home seats, as there were at Sunderland.

bluebannana said:
40 quid is a rip off, managed to get some cheap tickets, but if I hadent I wouldnt have bought them

btw joining a cup scheme doesnt make you more loyal a city fan it just means you can afford it, I could nt afford it been going home and away for seven years now, am I not loyal. I hate people who presume just because their on a scheme or have money that makes them loyal.

this game should have been priced about 25-30 pound that would have made common sense
Talking out of your arse.

It's cheaper on the cup scheme so the "I couldn't afford it" talk is bollocks. You can always opt out of the scheme if you've no money at each round.

I couldn't afford to go home and away for seven years but you, seemingly hard up, could. Now that's odd.

cibaman said:
Solid Silva said:

It'll only be a problem if they are sat in groups. There are often individual away fans in the home seats, as there were at Sunderland.

Tickets only being sold by City to people who have previously bought tickets. So only a red who has been to a game before will be able to buy a ticket. Highly unlikely I would have thought.

Solid Silva said:
Don't believe it for a second.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.