FA cup against the rags - is NOW sold out {merged}

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

I will be embarrassed if we have empty seats in the ground, needs to sell out!
Why do people come on here and tell us there money problems??

ryan1985 said:
I will be embarrassed if we have empty seats in the ground, needs to sell out!
Why do people come on here and tell us there money problems??

can you not read?

it will sell out, as it almost has done.

Stop the flapping, it will sell out with plenty of time to spare!

Save the flapping for Liverpool (CC) where we really do have a ticket problem.

A lot off aggressive blues on here but your all beautiful..!!

cleavers said:
Didsbury Dave said:
There hasn't been a United fan made himself known at a home derby in over 10 years.
They rarely show themselves, though there was one in 213 for the CC semi, a steward twigged him, and an old guy about 70 twatted him as he was taken out.

I know its a while ago, but for the 5-1 ('89), I was unaware I was sat behind one in the Main Stand, I only found out on the 5th goal, when I hugged the twat and said isn't this f**king brilliant, and he turned, and told me to get my dirty blue hands off him, its still funny even now. I did wash when I got home.

There was one on the very back row in CB3 for the CC semi, guy next to me pretty muh went and sorted him out

Doesn't bother me if we don't sell out, I'm going so that's all that matters to me.

I said on here the other day though that a rag I know had rang up and bought 2 in level 3 CB without any previous purchase history which I thought was bull shit. But he's just sent me a picture of his ticket so it seems somebody in the ticket office has fucked up!

whitt said:
Doesn't bother me if we don't sell out, I'm going so that's all that matters to me.

I said on here the other day though that a rag I know had rang up and bought 2 in level 3 CB without any previous purchase history which I thought was bull shit. But he's just sent me a picture of his ticket so it seems somebody in the ticket office has fucked up!
Or he's used a card from someone with purchase history.

There's hundreds of posters on here that were sat in the "home" end at the demolition derby. I turned down a ticket myself for the game.

A picture isn't proof of anything other than the fact he has a ticket.

This is horrible cos I Want a ticket so bad but I have to ring customer services back In mornin so they can reactivate my account but I've got a feeling it will had sold out by 9 in mornin

SWP's back said:
whitt said:

There's hundreds of posters on here that were sat in the "home" end at the demolition derby. I turned down a ticket myself for the game.

He's adamant he just rang up. Originally said he'd given my mate's name (already got a ticket), and told them he'd changed address; but I called his bluff on it. Surely our wonderful ticket office wouldn't do that? He'll probably get himself filled in anyway!

SWP's back said:
whitt said:

my dad was for the 2-1, he spent half time in a cubicle celebrating like fuck lol.

edit: no not having a wank haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.