FA cup against the rags - is NOW sold out {merged}

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

now then.....lets start worrying about this liverpool game ;)

Re: the derby now sold out!!!

About time.

Anyway we all know from Talksport today that Rags have bought them all and we'll be outnumbered.

blue7071 said:
About time.

Anyway we all know from Talksport today that Rags have bought them all and we'll be outnumbered.

I didn't hear it but I thought you had to have been to the Etihad before in order to get a ticket?

scorer said:
blue7071 said:
About time.

Please expand?

There was a debate on Tosspot earlier (I know "turn it off") about Sunday not being sold out. A few rags came on saying that Old Trafford would have sold out quickly and United fans were buying tickets for the Etihad. All crap of course.

brother in law and his 2 mates (rags) are in our end, some idiot of a blue sorted them out with membership numbers. what the fucks that about?

mcfcgaz said:
brother in law and his 2 mates (rags) are in our end, some idiot of a blue sorted them out with membership numbers. what the fucks that about?

Well if they open their mouths, slaps will be handed out!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.