FA Cup Draw - Chelsea Away

If we weren't playing so poorly I'd say we'd stand a slim chance of getting something but can you honestly say on current form that we'll dominate against Lampard, Cole, Ballack, Deco and Malouda or that our defence will shut out Anelka, Sturridge or Drogba ? I can't, besides their home form is fantastic. It's a mute point anyway because I can't see us beating Stoke let alone Chelsea. I just simply don't think we have the players that want to put up a fight. Mancini needs to sit the players down and make them watch the Palace/Villa game today that'll teach them passion and a will to win.

Can't understand some blues. Yes it is an awful draw but that is cup football. Rarely will teams get to a final without playing the bigger teams. Look at Everton last year. Liverpool, villa, united and chelsea yet they still went very close.

I am not very confident but i am also not going to moan about the football we've been playing and say we have no chance. I don't post often on here but read the comments and some need a reality check. Come on fellow blues support our club and enjoy the ride

We've got the players to shut them out, and score a goal.

Will shut you lot up. This is a City message board so get a grip.

it's the teams that rough us up that we struggle with

citymad said:
If we weren't playing so poorly I'd say we'd stand a slim chance of getting something but can you honestly say on current form that we'll dominate against Lampard, Cole, Ballack, Deco and Malouda or that our defence will shut out Anelka, Sturridge or Drogba ? I can't, besides their home form is fantastic. It's a mute point anyway because I can't see us beating Stoke let alone Chelsea. I just simply don't think we have the players that want to put up a fight. Mancini needs to sit the players down and make them watch the Palace/Villa game today that'll teach them passion and a will to win.
100% right mate. Finally somebody putting things into perspective! if them players have half the motivation palace and villa had today we might meet our expectations this year but i dnt think tht will happen.

Marvin said:
We've got the players to shut them out, and score a goal.

Will shut you lot up. This is a City message board so get a grip.

it's the teams that rough us up that we struggle with
I know what your saying but we were totally outplayed by hull, everton and tottenham!

citymad said:

Tickets for Cardiff were £25 and £12. Hopefully the same for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.