FA Cup Draw - Chelsea Away

mcfcliam said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
cos you actually think we will go to stoke and win, never mind going to chelsea and winning, i dont know if weve been watching the same team the last few weeks!

Shut up you tosser.

Why can't we beat Stoke away?

Awful, awful post.
did u go to the match yesterday?

guest5234 said:
Aussie! said:
LOL, We struggled against Stoke at home, we have to play stoke away, and you guys are already thinking about the Chelsea game...?
I think Stoke will beat us anyway.

guest5234 Post subject: Re: Happiness!Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:41 pm

Make your mind up......

oh well, if we beat Stoke then at least if Chelsea beat us, we can go out the cup to a decent team for a change, personally i don't think we'll win at Stoke, if we do, go Chelsea and play the holding 3, play for a draw, get them on the counter attack and get them back to ours for a replay, we've done them once, i reckon we could do them again.

I hope I am wrong......but I just cant see us getting past Chelsea. I think It's fair to say our season will be defined In full by the end of the cup game against Chelsea..If we get that far.
We need maximum points In the Prem against Stoke and the Dippers...nothing else will do.
Please City show some desire and commitment with some flair football In these games.

neil jung said:
Corky said:
We have scored once at Chelsea in 14 years, a Dickov tap-in after the EDG dropped a Horlock free kick.
0-0 it is then.

we have anly done that once too, with James playing out of his skin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.