FA Cup, Europa League or top 4.

It's very difficult to decide between the Top Four and the Europa League. I suppose I'd have to pick the top four, because it's benefits, especially in the long term, are greater, and, even if we don't win the Europa League, I don't think it will be long until we win a trophy anyway. The FA Cup is the one I would place the least priority on.

Top 4
Top 4
Top 4

Be great to have a day out but Champions League will move the revolution to the next level.

top 4

the main benefit from staying in the cups is that if we were knocked out it would be portrayed out of all proportion in the media. the end of civilisation as we know it, the collapse of the city project, the end of mancini, crisis, catastrophe, doomsday etc, etc, etc

we need to stay in the cups if we're to make the top 4.

Heart says a trophy. Head says top 4

The fall-out from not getting top 4 could be pretty damaging

Wouldnt be the end of the world getting knocked out of the europa cup, to many games for what it is and could effect our league games. Top 4 and Wembley for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.