FA Cup, Europa League or top 4.

Champions League football comes before anything. Getting that stupid fucking banner down and a trophy in our cabinet NEVER comes before establishing this club on the biggest stage of club football.

FA Cup THEN Europa League would just be amazing.

I believe we have a trophy in us this season, top four coming first though for me personally.

I'm sorry but FA Cup. We will make top 4 next year if we don't do it this.

We could make top 4 this year and not win a trophy for years.

I want to see my club win a trophy, I've waited all my life.

Top 4 every time, but unfortunately it's not going to happen again. Ineptitude against Everton, Villa and Brum has again set this project back another year.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Top 4.

Anything else is short sightedness.

All three, anything else is shortsighted.

They are all now very achievable targets.

Could not agree more, refuse to accept your basic (false) premise that more than one is not achievable. All things considered top 4 is essential, and emminently achievable regardless of progress in Cups. So a more realistic (fun) question should be Top 4 and FA Cup, or Top 4 and Europa?

Having said that, all 3 would be perfectly acceptable, and realistic!

Top four must be the priority if not I fear Roberto might get the boot, also CL qualification will help if we are going to sign anybody in the summer. On saying that though a trophy would not go a miss if only to shut the rags up

PS
I do not want Mancini out by the way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.