FA Cup Final 15/May, Chelsea v Leicester

Watford lost 6-0 to us in the 2019 final. I think it was a bit more than their cup goalie ...
Swap the keepers and Watford are 1-0 up at half time, Gomez was a large part of the 6-0 in a match that was close to start out with.

Man, I'm so happy!

We've waited a long time for this one. The celebrations with the owner had a special taste. His father had a visionwhen he bought the club and it's slowly coming to fruition, brick after brick.

I hope you twat them in the CL.
Congratulations, I think it’s great when other clubs other than us or the usual suspects win .....thoroughly deserved

Still gutted about the SF but Chelsea losing the final definitely softens the blow.

City-esque drama at the end there. Both teams looked surprisingly well off the pace and lethargic, but the only two moments of class came from Leicester; the goal and the save. And it was offside. So, Chelsea deflated, they have to play them again midweek and my opinion at the moment is that they've shot their bolt early, which bodes well for the end of the month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.