FA Cup Final 15/May, Chelsea v Leicester

What a fantastic final that was for the neutral.

Not the most exciting match or the best quality football but a really great game, could have gone any way right until the end. Had a world class goal, two out of this world saves and huge controversy (VAR) at the end, I mean... not even the Leicester players appealed for the offside.

The most enjoyable non-city game of the season.

I don’t even think it’s about whether there’s an advantage
I thought the new rule brought in at start of the 19/20 season was clear in black and white, if it hits your arm at all the goal can’t stand

it keeps getting changed week after week ?

the advantage should be the question here ? if the Leicester player gain advantage when he miss controlled it and then it bounced up on to his arm then the goal should not be given because the ball would have gone to a chelsea player

Delighted for Leicester. This was the one they really wanted.

However there is a massive double standard when it comes to the reporting of their brilliant owners and our own. We've rightly just heard on the BBC how the owners have bought into the local area and built up the club. Nevertheless, they broke FFP rules to get into the Premier League. I think the rules are rubbish but if it was us then the media would be all over us like a rash.
Forget about the bitter plonkers. You're ruffling their feathers for a while now and they can't get over it. You can't force your way to the top and stay up there without money. That's how it is and it always was.

They did the same and still do it without the results. I really, really hope that that you'll finally get that CL because you and this team deserve it.

Neds looking younger. The fucks he eating?

erseser.png
He looks like Semmi from Coming to America.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.