FA Cup Final 15/May, Chelsea v Leicester

Knee to hand.
The replay of that shown live long time after it happened.
Reminiscent of llorente's handball replay for spurs not being shown to ref.
They didn't want chelski to win today.
Knee to hand makes it a bit different doesn't it? Depending on the position of the arm. Actually, that's defenders in the box isn't it. It's hard to keep track of all the changes they keep making to the handball law.

Llorente's was elbow to thigh and in the net, a disgusting goal to concede :) .

This one sounds like it should have been harshly ruled out by the letter of the law. But there's no saying Chelsea would have scored either. May have gone to penalties and I'd favour Leicester there.

Last edited:
Pleased for every Leicester fan I've ever known and liked, Ron, Keith, Charlotte, and other Foxes, and for Kasper, Nacho and even Gary Lineker.

I know he's not universally popular but I like him.

I was 15 when City lost in 81 and we waited 30 long years to win that special Cup. Lineker waited 52 after we beat them in 69 and I'm pleased for him.
Yeah, me too.

In fact, I don’t know what others see in Linekar to moan about him.

It's just as well I live in a minimalist house.

I'm trying to work out how many pieces of furniture I would have smashed to bits if that VAR happens to us in the Champions League final.

Keep the fucking matches away from me, that's what I'll tell the missus.
It happened to us in the qf a couple of years back - is that why you now have a more 'spartan' domicile? ;-)
For me, this one was much more innocuous - there was still lots of work to do before there was even a goal chance, so if I was Chelsea I'd probably use it to focus on making sure we weren't going to lose solely to a bad piece of luck in the middle of the park.
Otherwise the victim mentality tales hold.
(Here's hoping)

Big congratulations to Leicester City and their supporters. Always great to see a club win a trophy for the first time, and the ensuing reactions.

Rodgers still comes off as a self-absorbed wanker, but he's a good manager nonetheless.

That's not the point I was making. Spuds handball in the CL against us is an obvious one.
No argument. They got it wrong on that occasion. Its not infallible. But without it the corrupt twats are given free reign to completely take the piss, as they have done in the rags favour for the last 30+ years without VAR.

VAR is not perfect but is the lesser of the two evils....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.