FA Cup Final 15/May, Chelsea v Leicester

The kind that don't threaten the red team's monopoly.
What red team monopoly?
City have won 3 of the last 4 league titles.
We have won the last 4 Carabou cups.
A team in red hasn't won the F.A.Cup nor will it win the chumps league.
The only thing going for the teams in red at the moment is the number of commentators in the media.
The reality isn't matching the agenda and it makes me smile when Wio, Savage and spitty have to suck it up.
Oh, and I so nearly forgot, GNIAC!!

Here you go.

It is an offence if a player:
  • deliberately touches the ball with their hand/arm, including moving the hand/arm towards the ball
  • scores in the opponents’ goal directly from their hand/arm, even if accidental, including by the goalkeeper
  • after the ball has touched their or a team-mate’s hand/arm, even if accidental, immediately:
  • scores in the opponents’ goal
  • creates a goal-scoring opportunity
  • touches the ball with their hand/arm when:
  • the hand/arm has made their body unnaturally bigger
  • the hand/arm is above/beyond their shoulder level (unless the player deliberately plays the ball which then touches their hand/arm)
The above offences apply even if the ball touches a player’s hand/arm directly from the head or body (including the foot) of another player who is close.

Except for the above offences, it is not an offence if the ball touches a player’s hand/arm:
  • directly from the player’s own head or body (including the foot)
  • directly from the head or body (including the foot) of another player who is close
  • if the hand/arm is close to the body and does not make the body unnaturally bigger

so its hand ball and the goal should not stand ? leicester creates a goal-scoring opportunity from a hand ball

so its hand ball and the goal should not stand ? leicester creates a goal-scoring opportunity from a hand ball
There is no definition of creating a goal opportunity that could reasonably be applied to what happened at Wembley yesterday. Truth is, if that goal had been scored against City, I would not have been calling for it to be ruled out for handball.
Presumably, had City scored the exact same goal you’d have been indignant that it had been allowed to stand?

I hardly ever watched games on TV before the pandemic, and certainly have watched any of the fan-less farce since, but I'm happy to say I shed a tear at "Abide with Me" yesterday, actually the best rendition I've heard for many years.

Only watched the highlights and they cut the replay out, did the Leicester player handle it or was it deflected up off his own knee? It would be a shame to rule out that thunderbastard of a shot but we'd have been fuming if they hadn't applied the laws correctly in VAR for a goal we conceded.

Good game from Leicester though, congrats. I wonder if this will spur them on to make top 4 or challenge next season.
Leicester can still make top 4 this season, as can Chelski.
The only thing that could rain on their parade may be goal difference...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.