FA Cup Final 15/May, Chelsea v Leicester

The last time Chelsea won the CL they also won the FA Cup.

Chelsea have just lost the FA Cup final to Leicester…

b42817d2-6608-47fd-8a8f-415814ed45aa_x365.jpg

"I see an ice cream and hear Greensleeves"

As regards the VAR decision, still prefer the old system of ref/linesman clear and obvious decision giving the benefit of doubt to the attacker.
Would result in more goals and make the game more exciting and celebrations could again become spontaneous.
Yes and errors would return but IMO the benefits would outweigh.

If you can’t see that’s offside then don’t bother commenting. It’s a mile off by VAR standards and I said offside before any lines were drawn. It was obvious.
i think you're wrong, as it's all about the frame that they freeze it on - which was after it left his foot. If you go back one frame, which is when his foot appears to make contact with the ball, he's probably on.

You're a real asset to this forum, but don't be so dismissive off other posters mate!

Yeah you’ll notice that always happens across the board and on all offside decisions. It’s always the first frame that shows contact HAS been made.
it's NOT always the FIRST frame, but it IS always AFTER the actual point at which the ball has been played.

It's so open to manipulation and it certainly appears not to be consistent.

The all has left the foot dude and it’s marginal

and before the ball

And before the ball was in the air after leaving his foot?
We are not going to agree so fair enough.
Come on its not even close this one I'd understand if it was millimeters but this is feet off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.