FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

And if you’re a non osc member I r perfectly entitled to ask where the tickets go. Freedom of information and all that
Course you are, OSCs allocation is common knowledge as for the majority of the 17k you refer to no idea if that's correct you'd have to contact the club I'm afraid :-(

Just saw an ad for " the cheating dirty bastards" t shirts €18.
This is the ad description

"Everyone knows exactly what they are; they are a bunch of dirty, cheating bastards. The ship is sinking, the rose is wilting, and we have 115 on each side to represent the number of charges against them"

I don't think anyone has a problem with the scenario you have mentioned. I think people are concerned with reports that some OSC members with very little by the way of points or attendence are allegedly getting tickets.
Some OSC members no doubt have obtained a ticket who don't travel must or don't travel much anymore, but what I will say is there will be a damn sight more there that have never attended a game or have any connection with City and they won't be sat in the Cockney end either. this is where your anger should go.

Believe me, in the Ashton branch you only get tickets if you have the required points and go to the meetings and the games. They don’t get as many tickets as there are members but that does change depending on demand. As an example Brighton tickets went on sale to any season card holder so you can’t say the Ashton SC who took up their allocation aren’t doing the hard miles.
I never said they weren’t doing the hard miles. It’s the general allocation of tickets to supporters clubs I’m talking about

Some OSC members no doubt have obtained a ticket who don't travel must or don't travel much anymore, but what I will say is there will be a damn sight more there that have never attended a game or have any connection with City and they won't be sat in the Cockney end either. this is where your anger should go.
I agree with you. The vloggers and Tik Tok wankers should be nowhere near getting tickets before genuine Blues.

Just saw an ad for " the cheating dirty bastards" t shirts €18.
This is the ad description

"Everyone knows exactly what they are; they are a bunch of dirty, cheating bastards. The ship is sinking, the rose is wilting, and we have 115 on each side to represent the number of charges against them"
Must get one :-)

The price option started from £115 upwards, there weren't any lower priced tickets showing as available (for 2 together). I looked on the Wembley map to see where my seat was, hence me ringing the ticket office to see if there had been an error.
And they still haven't updated the map!! I was on to the ticket office asking why I had been charged £115 for a ticket 3 rows from the back when that clearly stated £70 on the map. I don't think they got what I was saying which makes sense if they were looking at a map showing totally different info .
**Had a call from the ticket office who advised that only the last 3 rows of the block are £70, from row 32-34. I'm row 31, map makes it look like it is a price split of front half/back half of block. I Appreciate them calling me back, they must of have a lot of similar queries as the map is so far off being even an approximate representation of the pricing. Anyway glad I've got a ticket and looking forward to it.

I don’t see it like that, the Ashton branch which go from the pub around 200 yards from my home have regular meetings, they are City daft, I drive by sometimes and the coach is there, doesn’t matter if it’s Brighton away on a Thursday or a Saturday 12:30 kick off, they’re there.

All season ticket holders, true supporters and deservedly get their allocation. The organisers put so much work into it, Middy the main fella goes into so much detail of getting the best deals when going to European games, they fly on some really interesting routes, I think they’ve been to more countries than Judith Chalmers, they deserve their recognition 100%.
They're taking 3 coaches arent they ?
deadline was 26th april to pay for your coach ticket, a week before tickets went on sale.
no doubt they're taking people from other branches

Was talking to to someone at match today. First year ST holder and he has got one for final.He said his branch asked for 48 tickets and got them all. Said they don’t normally get that many. The system is a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.