FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

i nearly did stsart of the season. but decided it wasn't worth the cost

Cost? Think ours is only a fiver or tenner a year and you got a free pen. Haha.

I qualified on Friday at 1.00 pm, on 10,000 plus points. By that time, all of the £45 and £70 seats had gone, so I had to pay £115. As you say, it will be worth every penny to watch us win the Cup again. But my son doesn't qualify until Tuesday and with only £225 plus tickets remaining for sale, that's a bridge too far - especially since we would be sitting apart, in completely different parts of the ground. But, that's life, I'm sure there's loads of other fans in the same position; everyone has their financial limits.

You'd like to think they'd review the pricing when there's clearly resistance when it reaches a certain level and sales start stagnating. I'm sure if there's only 600 seats or so left they'd already have gone if they weren't the daftly priced ones. Unfortunately there's far too many others that will pick up the slack later on and jump at the chance of being there.

Cost? Think ours is only a fiver or tenner a year and you got a free pen. Haha.

You'd like to think they'd review the pricing when there's clearly resistance when it reaches a certain level and sales start stagnating. I'm sure if there's only 600 seats or so left they'd already have gone if they weren't the daftly priced ones. Unfortunately there's far too many others that will pick up the slack later on and jump at the chance of being there.
I know you get a padded seat and a nicer bar in level 2 but ffs for the price to nearly double to 225 no wonder nobody is buying them ! I certainly won't be. Its the TV for me !

To all you ST holders moaning and then moaning some more,have you noticed,that tickets have still not sold out!!You have been lamenting every fan who don't have your golden ST..yet...You won't buy tickets now because they are too expensive!!Get a grip . .

M

I know you get a padded seat and a nicer bar in level 2 but ffs for the price to nearly double to 225 no wonder nobody is buying them ! I certainly won't be. Its the TV for me !

Tell them you want a £45 one mate and will take your own sit mat. Maybe they'll compromise. Haha.

Just got an introductory offer at a golf course for £300 for the year as I've never played before. Some paying that for 90 minutes (hopefully as don't want pens) of football when you factor in travel. World's gone absolutely mad.

Was it wrong when season ticket holders couldn't be bothered going to the Community Shield and the Fa cup semi final this year.
It was a good job Cityzen members and supporters clubs took up the slack.
And I speak as someone who has no allegiance to any supporters clubs.
There will be season ticket holders not on the cup scheme who went to the semi final but won't get a non club wembley final ticket. Yes, they should qualify before non season ticket holders who get a final ticket via a supporters club. Would it be impossible for the club to add attendance at the semi final to the qualifying criteria, alongside being in the cup scheme/points etc?

There will be season ticket holders not on the cup scheme who went to the semi final but won't get a non club wembley final ticket. Yes, they should qualify before non season ticket holders who get a final ticket via a supporters club. Would it be impossible for the club to add attendance at the semi final to the qualifying criteria, alongside being in the cup scheme/points etc?
Apparently The Rags did that. Rag season ticket holder told me if you didn't go to the semi final you couldn't apply for a final ticket.
He didn't go to the semi last year so couldn't go to the final but went to the semi this year and got a £45 ticket for the final.

There will be citizens members who went to the semi final who can't get a ticket for the final because season ticket holders who couldn't be bothered going to the semi want to go now.
Is that fair ?
The club virtually guarantee you a ticket for the final if you join the cup scheme if you choose not too ,you can't start shouting that you should have preference over other groups.
Clearly the way the supporters clubs allocate their tickets need to be looked at, but all of the people who initially receive a ticket off them have to have a City number and may well have been to quite a few matches over the season .
Clearly if the indication on here are true, a few have gone to people who don't deserve them and that needs to be addressed by the officials of the supporters club.
The stark reality is 50000 people want to go to a event where their are only 30000 tickets available.

There will be citizens members who went to the semi final who can't get a ticket for the final because season ticket holders who couldn't be bothered going to the semi want to go now.
Is that fair ?
The club virtually guarantee you a ticket for the final if you join the cup scheme if you choose not too ,you can't start shouting that you should have preference over other groups.
Clearly the way the supporters clubs allocate their tickets need to be looked at, but all of the people who initially receive a ticket off them have to have a City number and may well have been to quite a few matches over the season .
Clearly if the indication on here are true, a few have gone to people who don't deserve them and that needs to be addressed by the officials of the supporters club.
The stark reality is 50000 people want to go to a event where their are only 30000 tickets available.
So make attending the semi final part of the criteria for getting a final ticket. Another poster said United did this. I got my ticket and family and friends tickets on the first day of sale, so have no personal bias on this. The system should be fair and transparent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.