FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

We looked like a team that have won a treble the season before and gone full tilt this year.

Nothing but admiration for the team. They probably partied hard this week but hey, we've won more than I could ever imagine. I have no hard feelings.

Difficult to pick a motm for City, probably not Stones, Rodri, Kevin, Phil, Stones, Walker, Guardiol, Stones, Bernardo.

I think that leaves Haaland. (Though I though Kova was good)

Can't win them all and all that yeah, but fuck me I'm gutted just now.

United are utter shite! but I used to love city being the underdog it gave us energy back in they day in our derbys how times of changed this is their best result for decade and imagine winning this and gettin sacked in the morning to be replaced by another trophyless coach… not at our best second half much better… gifted them a goal and that never helps with 11 men behind the ball

Gutted, but fair play - they put in more effort and wanted it more.
We can't win everything, but it still hurts.

I'd have taken the league and lost the cup a couple of weeks ago. Oh well.

Their best game of the season, our worst. Hate losing to them but proud of our team this season. 4 on the run !!!!!

Same problems as a lot of this season.
Defence is just 1 hoof ball over a high line away from giving up a chance.
Haaland again missing when it matters. Could use a proper proven striker on the bench.
Rest of the team bar Doku and Kova looked like they were hungover but better 2nd half but old failings of embarrassing set pieces, seriously how does Pep not see this, and our usual awful finishing cost us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.