FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Interesting to read some of the comments - particularly about being out on the lash/not really caring/not taking an FA cup final/derby seriously - I'm not sure how much of that is true but if any of it is then I think we that spent 300 quid plus going to Wembley today are entitled to feel disappointed (not with the season as a whole - just today's game)
All a bit tongue in cheek mate. I think we all know the team set out to win, but they are still only human and can't give it 110% indefinitely. The rags on the other hand only turn up against us and the dippers so were relatively fresh.

She live streamed her own arrest ;)

Dickhead

Hilarious. You'd think if you were smuggling drugs through an airport and you got caught, you'd just hold your hands up and say 'yep, you got me,' not throw a hissy fit. Who the fuck thought that the Netherlands' drug laws extended to transporting them through an airport, presumably to smuggle them to the UK, where they're not even legal anyway?

What an entitled bunch of fannie’s we’ve got on here.
Criticise how we played by all means but don’t ever criticise the desire of this team.
They’ve been to the well far more often than we can appreciate and yet people accuse them of ‘not trying’, ffs.
We’ve had a bad day at the office but won the ONE trophy we’d have all picked when the season started.
As for all the ‘Pep fucked up brigade’ just wait until he’s gone, then you might appreciate what we have/had. Then again, maybe not….
Deep down we all know your right, but this hurts - a lot. And a sermon like this, doesn't help.

Pep did fuck up playing those CB's, and letting celebrations last till mid week. Of course he's got history of doing this kind of thing in big games, but after the hurt subsides, we forgive him. :)

Last edited:
Just got back
They were more more hungry for the win than we were. Everyone underestimated them and the underdog won.

However they are still cunts.
And Rodri is fucking GOD!
Not only on the pitch, he is the first player to walk over and clap our away support before and after the game.

What a fucking LEGEND that bloke is

Let’s be honest here, after the treble I expected a drop off. To win the the league the best domestic trophy and 4 in a row I’m well happy with that. It just does not hurt the same for me anymore. I was more upset against Wigan. It does not make sense in my head losing a fa cup derby but that’s how I feel. It’s good to be blue and proud of the team. Let get to Manchester to see the premier league, club World Cup and super cup. Still pinching myself from where we have come from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.