FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Utter dogshit, pint of wine at half time made the second half slightly more palatable. Scratch that actually, the whole thing was shit

Loved it last week making history 4 premiers on the bounce still basking in it and so we should! One of games shit teams sitting in 8th can fluke it with a couple of hoofs a cock up referee not giving anything! It's typical of the scum when they don't win leagues through there whole history raising there games against the best team!

Have the players let the fans down by getting pissed all week? I guess we need to cut them some slack but very unprofessional and they've clearly not performed at anywhere near their capabilities

No way with that analogy
We were two down at half time.
You want a player to come on and do in
twenty minutes what the rest couldn't do.
I think you have missed interpreted what I said. Alvarez had a big big chance that he put wide from about 12 yards out. He has to score that chance to give is more time to turn the screw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.