FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Just had a shower going for a walk to the old town to clear my head, full of Irish rags here
Oh well could be worse will be touching 25 degrees soon

Tradition is not a bad thing, whoever seems to think a shite dj playing obscure tracks is somehow entertaining in a huge bowl is missing the point, I remember 1981 and being in the ground once the turnstyles opened, yesterday with 15 minutes to go the ground was 2/3 empty, it was like both sets of fans find Wembley utter shite
The tradition and history of the FA Cup us what makes the tournament so special and why winning it means much more than winning, for example, the Carabao cup.

Its the best Cup competition in the world and the modern gimmicks do nothing to add value to it.

It wasn’t our day and the first half was a shocker. Credit to Doku for cha going the game and we could easily have taken it into extra time with the chances we had.

I was a bit shocked at some of our fans leaving from 15 minutes to go and our support on the day was bang average:

Last edited:
This was a refresher, a reset, a reminder, a side note and a gentle nudge to tell us all that the fight continues.

No it was a loss of the FA cup and never done before double double. It was much more than a gentle nudge. Supporters are entitled to be a tad pissed off with that game as will the manager and players.

The clappers are a special breed of weird though

Tradition is not a bad thing, whoever seems to think a shite dj playing obscure tracks is somehow entertaining in a huge bowl is missing the point, I remember 1981 and being in the ground once the turnstyles opened, yesterday with 15 minutes to go the ground was 2/3 empty, it was like both sets of fans find Wembley utter shite
Tradition holds things back and sadly we in UK are living in the past.

That pre match "entertanment" was a cluster f*ck.

Last edited:
Same here. Thought I’d gotten over it but it was obviously the alcohol numbing my senses. Can’t help but feel like it’s spoilt the whole season
Get a grip, man! We’ve just done something no team has ever done and probably never will again. You’ll feel fine in a few days, I guarantee it.

The tradition and history of the FA Cup us what makes the tournament so special and why winning it means much more than winning, for example, the Carabao cup.

Its the best Cup competition in the world and the modern gimmicks do nothing to add value to it.

I agree, the one thing I find amazing, it’s the most historic cup competition in the world, and has become the most dis respected competition in our country, largely because of the premier league, I am shocked that because sky monopolise everything else they havn’t approached the fa and got hold of it, and re invigorated it, pumping millions into it, it should have big prize money for clubs, for reaching the latter stages, and maybe 20 million for the winners, it could become great again, but I think it will further get lost in the scramble for elite European leagues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.