FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Walker confirms only Saturday celebrations after West Ham. No midweek celebrations that the rumours are claiming.

No problem but I disagree.

The FA Cup is a cup competition, anyone can get lucky for 6 games and it showed yesterday.

Again completely agree, what cup competition isnt. Including the Champions League for that matter.

It’s the emotion, history, tradition, nostalgia which makes it special and why it’s perceived different to other national cup competitions.

The FA Cup is a cup competition, anyone can get lucky for 6 games and it showed yesterday.
I agree it’s why I don’t like the bollocks about the CL, if Dortmund win they are the best in Europe! They finished 5th in Bundesliga so that’s clearly bollocks, United finished 8th, 31 points behind us are they suddenly the best in England! The league any day of the week for me, it’s only TV and advertisers that’s made the CL so big it’s all about money, it’s a cup competition and like yesterday and the Wigan defeat it shows and underdog can win.

There are several elephants' in the room, Stones, Grealish, KDB, Bernardo, Ederson and maybe Walker.

A lot of work to be done in the next few windows, and some serious talent need to be brought into to maintain and improve.

PS: I am amazed that we would consider letting Ederson leave but maybe all is not well behind the scenes.
Not to forget the biggest elephant … Pep. Is he up for the challenge or does he want to pass that on? I think he desires one last crack at the CL with Kev, but as a club we may have to be ruthless and have an eye on past next season so our recruitment needs to reflect that.

Could be an interesting few months this.

I agree it’s why I don’t like the bollocks about the CL, if Dortmund win they are the best in Europe! They finished 5th in Bundesliga so that’s clearly bollocks, United finished 8th, 31 points behind us are they suddenly the best in England! The league any day of the week for me, it’s only TV and advertisers that’s made the CL so big it’s all about money, it’s a cup competition and like yesterday and the Wigan defeat it shows and underdog can win.
Some of the commentary yesterday about it been one of the greatest shocks in history was bizarre, how much have the rags spent, and are they seriously comparing them with Wigan?

He's trying to say that opinions are subjective and you should respect them. For example my priorities (and I know i'm in a minority) would be:
1st equal = 1st Division Championship (now Premier League) and FA Cup
2nd = League Cup (Carabao)
3rd = Chumps League

I keep reading remarks alleging that our players were celebrating all week. Where did that come from? Is there CONCRETE proof not social media/media insinuation?
Yes some players were seen coming out of some place in Manchester in the early hours on Monday morning but that was to be expected and they thoroughly deserved It.
However I don’t remember seeing or hearing of any celebrations after that but did see a couple of photos of them training during the week. So where did the allegations come from?

It would have been all over the press if this had happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.