FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Thought we'd win at a canter, but that was a poor performance all round with the exception of Doku.

Anyway, we'll do it all again next season and who knows, maybe a kick up the arse was what was needed.

Team selection was all wrong from the start, putting it right at half time was 45 minutes too late, there was absolutely no reason to play Stones and it cost us the match unfortunately,
My heart sank when I saw the CB pairing tbh. This team has so much credit in the bank that I can take the loss but it’s very disappointing that we chose the FA Cup final for a no-show but hey-ho. Doku was superb. Jack must be so far out of favour ! he could have done a job for us today.

You don't deserve to win anything with that first half, it was a shitshow from the manager and the players.

Sounds like the match thread in here. Give them a break FFS. They’re not robots, despite the media suggestions to the contrary. I’m delighted we won the league and everything since about 2016 has been a massive bonus.
well its what this forum is like most of the time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.