FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Sorry Pep, The Hag outsmarted you today.
By giving Ortega / Gvardiol a brain fart and making Walker / Stones forget they were defenders?

75% to 25% posession and 19 shots to 11 in our favour.

The only thing that happened today was we were appallingly shite. It had nothing to do with ETH.

This will be an unpopular comment, however I am not bothered about the potential of Kevin leaving. He’s been unbelievable for the club. But it’s time to look towards the future.

Absolute dogshit. We knew theyd play long ball. yet played in to their hands. Didnt help that theyre allowed to foul haaland with impunity but we really were toothless.
de bruyne and haaland have stats but have been woeful for much of the season.

as soon as i saw pep in a suit i had a bad feeling.

Who said I'm crying? If you don't care about losing to the rags then good for you.

Also why are you being so abusive? You've called me a wanker, tosser and told me to fuck off now.

Do you feel big and hard saying shit like that behind your screen?
Fuckoff if you dont care tbh. Or just fuckoff. In fact fuckoff. I completely agree with the guys calling you a wanker and I followed the trail to see why. Wanker
fuck you !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.